Family is Everything

Family is Everything

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Girls ROCK!

Kayla Climbs!
Lindsay Leads!
We LOVE each other (in dangerous moments)!
During this rock climb a stranger was watching and said to Dad.. "It is a great thing to be doing this sort of activity while your girls are still growing"... You should have seen the look on Lindsay's face... Somewhat of a glare as she stiffened her back and said, "I am 20 years old and married". He slowly backed up and walked away.

How many anchors will it take to hold Mom!?!




3 comments:

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lori said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

So cute, I love seeing all the pictures. Thanks for all of your help Kim with Tuffy, signing and helping me get hay, you are awesome. I will miss you while I am in Utah, but I know we have lots of time for lessons, trial rides,etc. Thanks again, I have been working on what you taught me and Tuffy is doing a lot better. I love you.
Mels